Saturday, October 24, 2009

Productive day!

Just got done photographing some family portraits for my friends.....we had a good time and I am editing right now.....love them!  I am always so excited to see how they can be edited that I start as soon as I walk in the door. I have an event for Spagirl Gourmet that I am leaving for in about 30 minutes......I hope lots of people come and my days goes smoothly. You never know what to expect at an event......sometimes they go great and other times they are a huge flop. I am so happy though it's only about 10 minutes from my house. Tonight we plan on kicking back and relaxing by going on a haunted hayride (if you call that relaxing....LOL).   Well, gotta cut the blog short today and get outta here!  Hope everyone has a nice weekend and stayed tuned for Monday's blog because I will be highlighting some great companies to join.

0 comments:

Post a Comment