Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just another day

Well, some mornings life as a WAHM is pretty montaneous.....I feel as if I need to network every single morning first thing to start the day off right.  I do feel very blessed to have my business, but often not having anyone to talk to in the morning is tough. I am not complaining, but I definitely miss social interaction during the day.  I really do enjoy talking with the great ladies I met online a couple years ago when I started my networking/shopping group in yahoo WAHMSHOPPERSCLUB.  I feel as if I know these ladies now and it can be very therapeutic when I have a problem or need a suggestion on something. If you are going to be in direct sales and home a lot, you need some sort of network of people you can trust and talk to. I will be honest I actually applied for a job at Dunkin' Donuts last night.......could use the money and also the social interaction. With the economy being so bad right now my husband is not making as much as he was the past few years and I am struggling to get parties. The online sales are ok at times, but I really need to network locally more. I have an event this saturday at a church that I am hoping goes well. 

Since I just woke up not long ago my brain is stalling and I need to wake up some......so, I will leave you with this:  "There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs." ~ Author unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment