Thursday, October 22, 2009

Networking

I wanted to start this day off with a list of great places to network online. I am still working on my blog with a list of great work-at-home jobs, but that will be sometime early next week. This list is one that I pass on to my own downline and some of these you may be familiar with......here goes.....

1. www.merchantcircle.com

2. http://groups.yahoo.com

3. www.craigslist.com

4. www.linkedin.com

5. www.wahmzone.com

6. www.wahm.com/forum

7. www.homepartysolution.com

8. www.cafemom.com

9. www.momchats.com

10. www.momstown.com

11. www.mops.org

12. www.myspace.com

13. www.poshmama.com

14. www.bridalocity.com (click on vendors for free listing)

15. www.thewahmmall.com
 
16. www.webs.com (create a free or paid website)
 
17. www.twitter.com
 
 
 I hope these sites help you all out in the networking process......I wouldn't recommend joining all of them because they are only going to benefit you if you keep up with them.....no one can keep track of that many, so pick 5-6 places that you think will help you the most to grow your business. I found that Merchant Circle is a big one to get your google rating boosted fast!  Good luck and if you know of any other fantastic networking sites please comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment