Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas already????

Is it me or Christmas coming before Thanksgiving this year? I actually seen several people putting Christmas lights up and turned on the day after Halloween.....it's ok to put them up if you want to do it while it's warm....but leave them off til atleast the day after Thanksgiving!  I feel like everyone is forgetting about Thanksgiving and going straight to Christmas this year. I am going to get some shopping done today though, because once the malls get crowded I start online shopping.  It's not bad out there yet, so I may have a chance!  I do need wake up a bit before I head out there.....for some reason I can't stop yawning.  It really stinks when you go to bed yawning and wake up yawning.....shouldn't I feel refreshed??? Never! I never feel rested.  I think so many moms have too many things running through their heads at night that they just live a whole other life while asleep. It's like you run all day long and that continues when you shut your eyes......maybe someday....LOL! 

Well, I hope everyone has a nice ending to their week.....back to Good Morning America and then off to malls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment