Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is here!!!!

Ok so I am really not ready for this month........still trying to shop, decorate, and figure out how this year went so fast!  I am a big online shopper because stores just irritate me this time of year....instead of being fun and happy like they show in the movies at Christmas time, I seem to run into some of the grumpiest people out there. Something about the holidays often puts anxiousness and rudeness into many people.  So, my computer is my best friend right now!  For those wanting to find some good deals and coupons I am going to post 2 of my favorite cash back coupon sites!

Mr. Rebates

EBATES: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=fg8x7d32rSkG3oZNrXhg4Q%3D%3D

Good luck shopping and on finding some great deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment